Check me out kittens! The fabulosity that is “Chubby is my Name” has nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger Award!
Since we know how much my inner narcissist loves winning awards, I couldn’t be more honored. If you can relate to me, be sure to check her out and follow her journey as well.
The rules for this award are pretty darn simple, and as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you, link back to their blog and nominate 15 bloggers who are worthy to be classified as versatile bloggers.
So without further ado here’s my nominees (in no particular order):
- Crazy. Sweaty. Mommy at www.crazysweatymommy.com
- Chocolate Covered Race Medals at http://chocolatemedals.com/
- The Sky Runner at http://skyrunner259.wordpress.com/
- Boxgrl81 at http://boxgrl81.com/
- Girl on the Contrary at http://girlonthecontrary.com/
- Fit Journey 50 at http://fitjourney50.wordpress.com/
- A Confederacy of Spinsters at http://confederacyofspinsters.com/
- Joy In the Day at http://joyintheday.com/
- That’s What She Said at http://sportstiara.wordpress.com/
- I Train Therefore I Eat at: http://itrainthereforeieat.com/
- Fit and Feminist at: http://fitandfeminist.wordpress.com/
- Everything’s Better with Ginger at: http://everythingsbetterwithginger.wordpress.com/
- Crossfit Games or Bust! at: http://crossfitgamesorbust.wordpress.com/
- Warrior Girl Lifting at: http://warriorgirllifting.wordpress.com/
- I Drank the CF Kool Aid at: http://idrankthecfkoolaid.com/
Of course, I’ve got about 20 more I want to list but this is a great start. Dear readers, if you are looking for some other great blog material, check out these bloggers and give them some “like” love.
I’m honored and humbled to get a shout out from this great community, and will do my best to keep producing sarcastic crap that makes you laugh until you pee your pants.
If I didn’t make you pee your pants today, try doing some double unders. From what I hear, they can produce the same effect.