Fun fact I haven’t yet shared with ya’ll, I’ve been doing some writing for a few different websites lately, including www.shakeforshape.com. You should check it out, it’s totally me only more professional and with less sex comments and poop jokes.
Anyhow, this past week or so the admin hasn’t posted any of my stuff because apparently there’s issues, but usually there’s 2-3 articles a week that go up over there with health, fitness, beauty and nutrition content. Good stuff.
A few weeks back I wrote out a recipe for my 4 ingredient protein pancakes that I eat pretty much every single day for breakfast, and I wanted to share it with ya’ll here because they are just too darn good to keep a secret.
Now I know what you might think when you first read this- ew eggs and bananas, right? Please, try them. If you like bananas, this is seriously the tastiest thing ever. They’re sweet and fluffy and filling and oh-so-tasty.
Give ’em a try and let me know what you think in the comments!
Banana Protein Pancake
- Spray small frying pan with cooking spray
- In mixing bowl, whisk two egg whites together with 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Add banana and smash with a fork. The banana should still be somewhat chunky, but broken into very small pieces.
- Whisk mixture again ensuring banana is covered with egg whites.
- Pour mixture into pan. Set to medium heat and cook 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown and egg is cooked through.
- Once plated, top pancake with crushed nuts and enjoy!